Danbury Fish Farms has dozens of products and services to serve our clients. Please contact one of our specialist for more information and a product and services guide.
High Quality TEXAS Raised Fish….
Danbury Fish Farms produces a wide variety of freshwater fish on our fish farm. Our selective breeding program assures that our customers receive the highest quality , healthiest and fastest growing species money can buy. Our fish sizes range from fingerlings to adult. Our most common species are as follows:
- Largemouth Bass (Florida and Native strains)
- Largemouth Bass – our own Legacy Bass
- Hybrid Striped Bass
- Channel Catfish
- Blue Catfish
- Coppernose Bluegill
- Native Bluegill
- Redear Sunfish
- Fathead Minnows
- Threadfin Shad
- Gizzard Shad
- Golden Shiners
- Triploid Grass Carp (state permit required)
Professional Consulting Services….
Danbury Fish Farms provides professional and comprehensive lake and pond consulting services. Our staff has over 50 years experience and are highly qualified to provide consultation for our clients in any of the following areas:
- Qualified and highly experienced fisheries management personnel
- Farm and ranch land and resource master planning
- Site analysis and evaluation
- Custom lake and pond design
- Custom designed and strategic stocking and management programs
- Pond leak and sealing solutions
- Aquatic habitat evaluation, design and planning, installation, restoration and management
- Soil and bottom layer testing and laboratory analysis
- Water quality analysis, enhancement and management
- Vegetation analysis and management
- Customized feed and feeding programs
Professional Fish Delivery Services….
Danbury Fish Farms utilizes “state of the art” fish delivery equipment to provide very high quality fish delivery services. Our customers’ Texas raised fish are delivered to our customers in excellent condition.
- Fish are graded and inspected prior to being carefully loaded onto our delivery trucks.
- Fish are hauled inside insuated tanks that control temperatures during transport.
- Flometers meter liquid oxygen into each hauling compartment. This provides a very high quality environment for the fish during transport.
- Fish are regularly inspected during transport.
- Upon arrival customer inspects the fish they are receiving.
- Fish are thorougly “tempered” prior to release into customer’s lake or pond
Slab Sales….Fish Pick Up Days
Danbury Fish Farms conducts monthly fish days, referred to as “Slab Sales”. Customers like the convenience of driving to our fish farm, enjoying a fun and educational day with their family, observing their fish “1st hand” and then transporting them back to their pond, tempering and caring for them prior to release.
- Slab sales are convenient and save customers money
- Customers can inspect, care for and temper their own fish at their ponds
- Customes can expect disease free, high quality fish, straight from our Texas freshwater lakes
- Fish are packed in easy to haul, re-usable Live-Pak containers, especially designed for their fish safety and health
- No waiting – Pre-set scheduled times inaure you receive your fish in a timely manner
- Opportunity to purchase other pond products and supplies